Crafting is recently launched for the Pocket Mortys, key in the event that you need to keep your Mortys for longer period and even gather the more characters by making the Morty Manipulator Chips. The crafting normally come as a trial and the error process. You get the ingredients and try to mix them until the new recipe is discovered.
This process is long and annoying most of the people want to skip the guessing work because you never know if you found all the in-game material and the potential combination between them are endless. I am here to help you to learn about all the crafting recipes in the Pocket Mortys by sharing the all recipes for all the items are available at the moment, in the game. Some of the crafted items are also used for the crafting and you can see all of them below.
While finding the uncultivated Mortys to stifle and control is the real piece of the Pocket Mortys encounter, the variation additionally includes the making framework that gives you a chance to take in the new formulas through the research by connecting the different things.
The handy crafting station was situated outside the council of Ricks building and they sometimes find it randomly in the alternative dimensions when you seek for the new boss Ricks. Some of the objects which you can craft at the each station are absolutely essential to continue the game, like the manipulator chips, while others are trying to heal your Mortys or allow you to complete side adventure.
Here are all the Crafting Recipes in Pocket Mortys
- Microverse Battery: Supercharged Battery + Motherboard + Dark Matter Ball
- Pure Serum: Supercharged Battery + Great Serum
- Plutonic Rock: Battery + Bacteria Cell
- Morty Manipulator Chip: Supercharged battery + Circuit Board + Tin Can
- Pure Plutonic Rock: Battery + Mutant Bacteria Cell
- Time Crystal: Purified Fleeb + Dark Energy Ball
- Time Stabilising Collar: Time Crystal + Dog Collar
- Interdimensional Cable Box: Supercharged Battery + Motherboard + Time Crystal
- Roy VR Headset: Interdimensional Goggles + IQ Enhancing Helmet
- Neutrino Bomb: Supercharged Battery + Motherboard + Dark Energy Ball
- Interdimensional Goggles: Supercharged Battery + Time Crystal + Tin Can
- Supercharged Battery: Battery + Turbulent Juice Tube
- Robot: Supercharged Battery + Motherboard
- Butter Robot: Robot + Tin Can
- Gwendolyn Doll: Robot + Love Potion
- Purified Fleeb: Fleeb + Turbulent Juice Tube
- IQ Enhancing Helmet: Supercharged Battery + Motherboard + Turbulent Juice Tube
- Mutant Bacteria Cell: Bacteria Cell + Turbulent Juice Tube
- Dark Energy Ball: Fleeb + Bacteria Cell
- Love Potion: Purified Fleeb + Mutant Bacteria Cell
- Dark Matter Ball: Dark Energy Ball + Turbulent Juice Tube
- Motherboard: Battery + Circuit + Cable
- Halzinger: Battery + Fleeb + Bacteria Cell
- Pure Halzinger: Battery + Purified Fleeb + Mutant Bacteria Cell
- Battery: Tin Can + Cable + Fleeb
- Dog Collar: Cable + Tin Can
- Serum: Battery + Fleeb
- Great Serum: Battery + Purified Fleeb
- Sensational Serum: Supercharged Battery + Serum
- Level Up Mega Seed: Attack Mega Seed + Defense Mega Seed + Speed Mega Seed
If you don’t have the tons of the item, then still you can unlock the recipes in your game, as long as you have the base ingredients as soon as you can place the crafting bench the two or three required ingredients for crafting, the recipe will be recorded if you don’t craft the item. In the other words, as long as you have the cable, then you can match it with the Tin Can to get the Dog Collar, then remove the Tin Can and add the battery and circuit and you will get the motherboard.
How to get all the items for crafting Pocket Morty Recipes
Well, it depends on the situation. Some of them will be available for purchase in the salesman Rick’s shop and some other will be collected while you play the game, during the other dimension fights or received as rewards. Some are rarer than others, but you can find all of them sooner or later, while playing the game and without having the pay any real life money.
- Try to have the as many as different types of items on hand whenever you want to experiment with the different combination. The large variety of components means you are more likely to find the new recipe.
- The most of the crafting recipes will discover only for crafting materials, not useable items. This means you have to worry about trying to mix the antibody or Plutonic rocks most of the time.
- You can craft the every other kind of useable items like Prize tickets, Meeseeks box and also include the Morty Manipulator Chips.
- You can carry maximum 10 of each item, if you find yourself running out of the room, consider crafting immunize, batteries, motherboards to free up some space.
- The crafting recipes are listed in the same order which appears in your inventory. This seems insufficient, but it is actually a really good way to tell what items you are missing.
- There is a kind of pattern of the combinations. Many of the recipes use the same base item.
- It does not matter in which order you add the items. The battery plus a Fleeb works as the same way as a Fleeb plus battery.
- The batteries and Turbulent juice Tubes are the most widely used crafting items.
I hope after reading this article you will get all the information about Pocket Mortys Recipes. We gave you all the relevant information about the topic and still, you have any query, then comment on the comment box which available at the end of the page.